I’m going to be a tad hypocritical and do some New Year’s Resolutions. It’s the 4th, I know, but it’s the first day back at work so it feels like a more appropriate time. If I document them it might be easier to keep to them.
- Stay hydrated.
- Fix things or don’t let them hang.
- Talk more and learn more opinions.
- Eat what I want, as long as it contains enough “proper” food.
- But, one packet of biscuits is no longer 1 portion.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- More day trips.
- Exercise everyday, in some way.
- Find something to be happy about every day.
“Keep the house tidier” was on the list, but let’s be realistic.
Right, let’s see how this goes.
I’ve not been great at resolutions in the past. I’m not good at keeping them because I fall in to not necessarily bad habits, but just normal behaviour. In fact, I’m not sure I’ve ever really made resolutions to change, I normally just make promises to myself if there’s a semantic difference.
Work It Harder
Make It Better
Do It Faster
Makes Us Stronger
More Than Ever
Hour After Hour
Our Work Is Never Over
Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk